EPS is committed to ensuring all families applying for financial aid receive full and impartial consideration. To achieve that goal we use the Student and School Services for Financial Aid (SSS) to independently asses each family’s ability to pay for education. This service is a function of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and is used by over 2400 schools nationwide. Approximately 14% of Eastside Prep students receive need-based financial aid.
Prospective Family Deadline: February 8, 2018
- Found on the SSS website: http://sssbynais.org/parents
- Tax returns and pay stub will also be uploaded here
- Eastside Prep’s school ID number is 3665
We will communicate financial aid decisions at the same time we communicate our admissions decisions.
- Upper School – February 23rd
- Middle School – March 16th
For questions about financial aid, please contact the Admissions Office at (425) 822-5668 ext. 1
Tuition & Fees
All costs below are reflective of the 2017-2018 school year.
- Tuition: $32,200
- Tablet PC (every 3-4 years): $1,916—$2,267
- EBC Week Trips (based on trip chosen): $150-$4,500
- Books and Supplies (depending on grade level and course selection): $200 – $750
- Athletics: Most participation fees are covered in the cost of tuition (Crew is the exception at $350)
- Clubs: No participation fee, however some clubs may incur individual field trip costs i.e., Day Pass at climbing gym for Rock Climbing Club
- Ski Bus: $45-$75
- Morning/Afternoon Bus Route: $560 round trip per trimester, $300 one way per trimester (This only refers to the to/from school bus service. We provide all transportation to/from afterschool activities and sports free of charge.)
- Guided Study Hall: $4,400