Sibling Admissions Applications
If you do have a sibling headed our way, please email email@example.com with the sibling name and application grade level.
Siblings Applying to 5th or 6th Grade
You have an early application option that can result in your family receiving an early admissions decision (Dec 15th). This process is intended for siblings who plan to only apply to Eastside Prep. In order for this decision to be communicated prior to the normal decision date, families will need to have a complete application submitted by November 28th. Please note: Siblings do not have to apply by November 28, however families do need to apply by the regular application deadline (January 11) to be considered for admission next fall.
- SSAT: If applying early, you must register for the October or November SSAT. EPS is hosting the SSAT on November 12th.
- 5th grade applicants: SSAT does not usually give Elementary Level exams prior to December. Because of this, Eastside Prep will offer a closed Elementary level test (only for EPS invited students) on Nov 11th, at the same time as the other testers. To register, please search for our closed test option on the SSAT website and use this access code: 4Q-0P7J-2W1Q. If you have any questions, please contact Kristina Dammrose, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your child is applying to our 5th or 6th grades and your family’s schedule does not allow for your child to take the SSAT by Nov 11th, we will not receive the scores in time to give your family an admissions decision by holiday break. We will postpone the admissions decision until we receive the scores.
- Early Sibling Visits: Sign up early!
- To be considered in this early round of decisions, you must sign up your child for one of the visit days between Nov 29th – Dec 8th.
- You sign up through Ravenna, our online application system. If those dates are full, please let us know and we’ll adjust things.
Siblings Applying to 7th–11th Grade
We do not have an early sibling application process for these grades so while we certainly read these applications with the sibling context in mind, they will go through the normal admissions application timeline. Applications are open now and must be submitted by January 11th. Upper School decisions are communicated on March 23rd. Seventh and eighth grade decisions are communicated on March 16th.
SSAT Website: https://ssat.org/. Please enter our school code 2949 so we receive scores.
Any questions about admissions or the application process are welcome. We can be reached at 425-822-5668 x1 or email@example.com. We look forward to meeting another member of your family!