Tuition & Fees
- Tuition: $26,975
- Tablet PC (every 3-4 years): $1,500—$1,950
- EBC Week Trips (based on trip chosen): $250-$4,000
- Books and Supplies (depending on grade level and course selection): $500 – $750
- Athletics: Participation fees range from $50-$350 (Most are $50-$75)
- Clubs: No participation fee, however some clubs may incur individual field trip costs i.e., Day Pass at climbing gym for Rock Climbing Club
- Ski Bus: $200
- Morning/Afternoon Bus Route: $460 round trip per trimester, $260 one way per trimester
*This only refers to the to/from school bus service. We provide all transportation to/from afterschool activities and sports free of charge.
- Guided Study Hall: $4,000
EPS is committed to ensuring all families applying for financial aid receive full and impartial consideration. To achieve that goal we use the Student and School Services for Financial Aid (SSS) to independently asses each family’s ability to pay for education. This service is a function of the National Association of Independent Schools(NAIS) and is used by over 2400 schools nationwide. Approximately 14% of Eastside Prep students receive need-based financial aid.
Deadline: February 6, 2014
Applying for financial aid is a two part process.
- Online application
- Found on the SSS website
- Eastside Prep’s school ID number is 3665.
- Tax returns are also uploaded here
- Monthly Cash Flow form – EPS realizes that the annual picture portrayed from tax returns doesn’t always reflect the day-to-day financial reality. Our Monthly Cash Flow form provides additional context and a place to narratively explain any unusual circumstances.
- Application Instructions
- Monthly Cash Flow Worksheet
For more information about the financial aid process, please contact the Admissions Office at (425) 822-5668 ext. 1