Eastside Prep Code of Conduct
We have established some rules to help guide you in making the right choices. However, all our rules are derived from these five points. If everyone follows the Five Respect Points, we will have a happy and productive school! If you follow the Five Respect Points, you don’t need to worry about making the wrong decision.
- The Learning Environment
Our mission is to guide students to:
- Think critically,
- Act responsibly,
- Lead compassionately, and
- Innovate wisely.
The school strives to guide students to establish their own values and to develop the self- discipline that enables them to act in accordance with those values. A sense of responsibility for one’s own conduct, as well as for the general well-being of the community, is expected. Rules are essential to the effective functioning of any organization or community. We have tried to make the rules few in number and clear in purpose. It is assumed that everyone will understand and obey all the rules of our community.
Eastside Prep students enjoy these rights:
- To be safe and have belongings be safe,
- To pursue education in a climate of mutual trust and respect,
- To make mistakes and learn from them,
- To enjoy freedom of thought,
- To express an opinion respectfully and have that opinion considered.