Math Classes: Calculator Purchase (beginning with Algebra 1)
Starting with enrollment in Algebra 1 all EPS students are required to have a graphing calculator.
- This is a one-time purchase for families.
- Calculators are used both in Math classes and for ACT and College Board testing.
- While a calculator is not required for use Geometry, students should have a calculator for ACT and College Board testing.
- The required device is a TI-Nspire CX model that can be purchased from any vendor.
- Here is a link to one version of this calculator sold by Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/TI-Nspire-Graphing-Calculator-Student-Software/dp/B07SDG5719
- Students who purchased the previously required TI-84 do not need t make a new purchase.
Please contact Director of Academic Design and Integration Matt Delaney if you have any questions.