Eastside Preparatory School has partnered with MySchoolAccount.com to provide an online service to prepay student meal accounts. This service offers the ability to monitor cafeteria purchases, track what students have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, transfer funds between accounts and have an email reminder sent when an account balance gets low. (It is automatically set at $10 unless you choose not to receive the notification email. You can also adjust the “reminder number” as you choose.) Student debit account deposits can be made through ACH or credit card payments. Each student’s account will be updated nightly so that account balance information and payments will be current the following day.
If your student already has an account, you need only fund it.
To open an account:
- Go to myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose “Eastside Preparatory School” from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your child’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to myschoolaccount.comand login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your child’s information according to the guidelines provided. Parents will need their student’s ID number to create an account.
- Families with multiple students at EPS will need to create a separate account for each one. A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent so parents need to coordinate as to who should create and maintain the student’s account.
- Lisa Coulter (Auxiliary Services Coordinator) will be reaching out to parents of new students to provide their student’s ID number. Families with more than 1 child enrolled in EPS will receive multiple emails, each includes the unique ID number of the student.
- After the students are added, you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your children’s accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit.
Note: There is a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 associated with each deposit into your children’s accounts (e.g., an annual deposit of $1,500.00 has a service fee of $2.00 for the year. A monthly deposit of $150.00 has a $2.00 fee per month or $20.00 for the year.)
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will roll over to the following school year or can be refunded at the end of the school year. If you have any questions about this, please contact Lisa Coulter at email@example.com.