Tuition & Fees
All costs below are reflective of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Tuition: $37,900
- Tablet PC (purchased once every 4 years): $2,267
- EBC Week Trips (based on trip chosen): $150-$4,500
- Books and Supplies (depending on grade level and course selection): $200 – $750
- Athletics: Most participation fees are covered in the cost of tuition (Crew is the exception at $400 in the fall and $500 in the spring)
- Clubs: No participation fee, however some clubs may incur individual field trip costs (for example, a day pass at climbing gym for Rock Climbing Club)
- Breakfast and lunch: optional (and delicious!) food service is provided on campus. Items are mostly a la carte; lunch entrée: $8.50.
- Morning/Afternoon Bus Route: $560 round trip per trimester, $300 one way per trimester, or $1500 annually. (This only refers to the to/from school bus service. We include all transportation to/from afterschool activities and sports in our tuition cost.
- Guided Study Hall (4:1 student to faculty ratio of academic support): $4,500
- Ski Bus: $50-$55