Tuition & Fees
All costs below are reflective of the 2021-2022 school year. All costs below are reflective of the 2021-2022 school year. Please note that if students receive financial aid, they will be awarded a financial aid percentage that will apply to tuition, tablet PC purchase, EBC week trips, books and supplies, lunch, transportation, and Guided Study Hall (if GSH is applicable).
- Tuition: $39,000
- Tablet PC (purchased once every 4 years): $1,870
- EBC Week Trips (based on trip chosen): $150-$4,500
- Books and Supplies (depending on grade level and course selection): $200 – $750
- Athletics: Most participation fees are covered in the cost of tuition (Crew is the exception at $400 in the fall and $500 in the spring)
- Clubs: No participation fee, however some clubs may incur individual field trip costs (for example, a day pass at climbing gym for Rock Climbing Club)
- Breakfast and lunch: optional (and delicious!) food service is provided on campus. Items are mostly a la carte; lunch entrée: $9.00.
- Morning/Afternoon Bus Route: $575 round trip per trimester, $325 one way per trimester, or $1500 annually. (This only refers to the to/from school bus service. We include all transportation to/from afterschool activities and sports in our tuition cost.
- Guided Study Hall (4:1 student to faculty ratio of academic support): $4,500
- Ski Bus: $50-$55