- Welcome to EPS Admissions
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Applying to EPS
- Meet the Team
How EPS Gets to Know You
As you get to know EPS and share information about your family through the admission application, we also want to get to know you on a more personal level through these unique experiences:
Click on the boxes below to learn more about these specific EPS events topics.
If you have more than one student applying to Eastside Prep, please register for an opening and email the date and time to the Admissions Office at email@example.com, and we will schedule a more extended interview.
We will email links out on a weekly basis as new applicants create accounts.
For more information on the Student Online Assessment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Parent/Guardian Statement allows us to understand better, in your own words, who your student is, who you are as a family, and what you’re looking for in a school.
- Student Interests & Activities give us further insight into who your student is and what they like to do. We can imagine how your students might connect with and participate in our school community through this information.
- The Student Essay provides insights into how students think about a topic, as well as their writing style, in one to two paragraphs (250 words).
- Student Short Answers capture a student’s personality through brief, in-the-moment responses.
- School Records help us see how your student has grown and progressed over their last three years of schooling, including areas of strength and areas where they can continue to grow. This helps us to understand where a student is academically and whether they’re prepared to enter their application grade at EPS.
- Teacher Evaluations give us an in-the-classroom view of how a student interacts with peers and teachers. We hear teachers’ firsthand experiences with the students. This allows us to visualize how your student will engage with the EPS community.