Responsible action and compassionate leadership are the mission-based values guiding us as we strive for increased equity in our school community. Distribution of need-based financial aid allows EPS to reduce financial barriers to attendance for qualifying families. Approximately 9% of our student population receives need-based support from EPS. Financial aid is awarded at the same percentage for both tuition and other educational expenses such as books and transportation so that students may access the full range of curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular opportunities at EPS.
Eastside Prep uses the Student and School Services for Financial Aid online application (SSS) to independently assess each family’s ability to pay for education. This service is a function of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and is used by over 2400 schools nationwide. Following the financial aid committee’s review of the forms that a family submits online, we provide an award meeting demonstrated financial need for students whom the admissions committees have already determined mission appropriateness.
Prospective family financial aid application deadline: February 4, 2021
Currently enrolled (returning) family financial aid application deadline: December 7, 2020
- Visit the SSS website: https://www.solutionsbysss.com/parents/
- Upload your prior year tax returns and pay stubs here
- Eastside Prep’s school ID number in SSS is 3665. You can also search for us by name.
We will communicate all newly enrolling students’ financial aid decisions at the same time we communicate our admissions decisions:
- Upper School – February 19, 2021
- Middle School – March 19, 2021
- To assist families learning about Financial Aid through EPS, our Teams Live Financial Aid session provided an opportunity to learn about the aid process and ask questions anonymously. If you were unable to attend but would like to access the session recording, you can find the link to the video on the Community Panels page. Additionally. we will be hosting a second financial aid information session on January 22 at 6:00pm – 7:30pm. You can register for this event via Ravenna Hub.
- For additional questions regarding financial aid, please contact Cheryl Miller at email@example.com.