Sibling Admissions Applications
If you have a sibling headed our way, a Sibling Information Session is scheduled for September 29, 2021 from 8:00-9:00am in the TMAC Amphitheater. Please complete this EPS Sibling Admissions Interest Form & Information Session RSVP form even if you will not be attending the session. We are happy to assist your family through the application process!
Eastside Prep values our enrolled students and their families as members of our school community. As EPS has grown over the past nineteen years, enrolled families’ desire to have multiple children at the school has been important not only to our enrollment, but to our culture. Through reviewing siblings’ applications in the full context of their applicant peers, we are confident that we will make the most informed, mission-centered decisions possible. While EPS does not communicate early admissions decisions for siblings, sibling applicants will naturally continue to have the advantage in their admissions process of being families who are known to our community. For families applying for a sibling child in the future, we look forward to engaging the admissions process with you!
Here are some questions and answers that help further explain some details of the revised admissions timeline for siblings:
- Applications open in Ravenna on September 1, 2021
2021-22 Current EPS Family Admissions Information Meeting is September 29, 2021, 8:00-9:00am
- Financial Aid Application Deadline for Existing EPS Families is December 6, 2021
- Re-enrollment contracts and preliminary financial aid awards will go out to families electronically on January 7, 2022
- Application Deadline is January 13, 2022
- Contracts and deposits are due back to EPS on February 4, 2022
- Upper School Decisions Communicated on February 25, 2022 via Ravenna
- Upper School Family Responses due to EPS on March 4, 2022
- Middle School Decisions Communicated on March 18, 2022 via Ravenna
- Middle School Family Responses due to EPS on March 25, 2022