Support for Families & Caregivers
Navigating school can be challenging, not just for the students themselves but also for those who care for and support them at home. We welcome families to consult with us when concerns arise about their child’s learning. The support that we offer to families varies depending on the need but may include:
Consultation, Education, and Guidance
- Educate families about their child’s learning strengths and challenges.
- Offer guidance on supporting their child’s learning at home.
- Connect families with services within the school, such as Counseling or Equity, Inclusion, and Compassionate Leadership.
- Recommend evaluators for psychoeducational or neuropsychological testing.
- Recommendations for subject-area tutors when recommended.